If you walked up to your boss and told them that you "don't wanna be work'n wit dem colad folk no mo" what do you think would happen to you? You would be branded a racist and you would probably lose your job! But in the porn business not only is racism tolerated... in some cases it's encouraged. Bonnie Rotten, Taylor Rain, Harmony Rose, Jessica Darlin, Christina Alexis. Please move back to "Alabamer" and take your ladders with you so you can get the fuck over yourselves. It's always funny hearing a porn star say she won't fuck a black guy right before she sticks her tongue up a white guys ass! But then again, who am I to question the rational of women that drink piss, eat cum, lick asses and show their gaped and beat up pussies for the whole fucking world see right there on film. Porn whores I just mentioned.... I ask you. If a black man pisses in your mouth... is it not yellow? If a black man asshole is licked... does it not taste lik...
Comments
Post a Comment