5 WAYS TO FIX MIKE ADRIANO SCENES


When Mike Adriano came out in the early part of last decade he was a breath of fresh air. For me he combined a hybrid of POV/regular style porn like nothing I've ever seen before. He shot every woman under the sun, had a great focus on anal and up close shots on penetration. Also the women seemed to actually like him and wanted to fuck him and he was a rare male pornstar whom actually sucked tits. The first few years of his work under Evil Angel was just amazing! His work with Bonnie Rotten, Jynx Maze specifically is some of the best porn I have ever seen.... When swallowed first started... holly fuck! Something as simple as getting a blowjob from 2 or more women (A common male fantasy )was just something porn never got right up to that point, Mike made it exciting again. Then something happened.

He left Evil Angel and now has a few sites I imagine are his own. Swallowed, True Anal, and Nympho. While no shortage of  the hottest and most popular pornstars,  In the last few years his porn has become boring, uninspired, and formulaic. Even he at times seems bored. I'm not here to questions his motivations, but as a giant fan and someone who wants to give him all my money. Here are a few ways he can get back on track.
  1. PRE - SEX INTERVIEW 
Scene after scene after scene... same shit... what's your name? How old are you? Where are you from? How long have you been doing porn? Any guy who is watching this knows there is 99% percent chance the answers to those questions are going to be a lie. 22 year olds saying their 18, girls lying saying this is their first anal ever, including their personal life, girls from Kentucky saying they're from Miami. As a viewer I don't care where they're from. I'm watching to see the girl get fucked, not find out what that she worked at Starbucks Before she did porn. At the most I want to know her name and age, at the least, her name is fine. Mike... drop the talking....

2. MIKE, TAKE YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES OFF!
Gotta love it when the girl spends hours in make up wearing her Lingerie she spent money on and you can't even be bothered to take your underwear off!  Like dude? Really? I haven't pulled my penis through the hole in my tighty whiteys since I was 5 years old. Grow up man. By the end of this scene pictured, his shirt is covered in lube stains and generally looks like shit. That's what I want when I'm imagining myself fucking Dixie Lynn (Dixie Lynn... damn... those titties and that ass) that I'm looking like a slob while doing it. Stop being so lazy Mike, take off your clothes. 

3. KEEP THE LUBE OFF CAMERA
Lube in porn is kind of like Myspace... something you know is still around, but you kind of never see until someone puts in front of your face. I can count the scenes on one hand I saw pre Adriano where I saw a guy pull out a bottle of lube and pour it on his dick. Now Mike acts like every scene is a romantic evening at wild water kingdom! Literally taking a giant bottle of lube during penetration and just squirting it everywhere. This sucks for a few reasons. As a guy watching porn I want to believe that the woman holes are as tight as possible, while hes deliberately making this woman's pussy more loose, you can't tell what's squirt and what is lube. I suppose since mikes dick is so big, I would assume it would be easier for some of these women to take him if there is lots of lube, but I don't want to see it. You edit your scenes to shit anyway, please cut out the lube and let me leave things back to my imagination. 

4. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP JERKING OFF ALL THE TIME!
When I think of all the things I want to watch in porn... a man constantly stroking his cock is not on the list 
literally anytime Mikes dick is not penetrating something he's constantly jerking off. I never noticed it at all before and then someone mentioned it in a blog and now I can't stop seeing it. There isn't a male pornstar alive who does this as much as him. Like every second. I don't know why except he's still trying to keep his dick hard which I could cut him some slack for, but I'M THE CUSTOMER, so for the love of god, please stop doing this!

5. PLEASE STOP DOING WHATEVER THE FUCK THIS IS....
If the woman of my dreams, told me I could do anything to her... anal, cream pie, piss in her mouth.... Slipping a digit in her bum hole would not be one of my choices. This just looks dumb... and I'm honestly trying to concentrate on you fucking this woman's tight pussy while you give me anxiety worrying you're going to get poo on the tip of your finger.  please stop doing this. 

I've been hard on the guy, but I do honestly think Mike is great. Keep the interview brief, take off the long johns, ease up on the lube and stop stroking your cock all the time, and only tongues and dicks go into bums.... 

Thanks Mike. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NO MORE RACIST PORNSTARS

JOHN STRONG